I am an RA in the systems security group. My research primarily focuses on threat modeling and analysis of distributed systems such as the Cloud. The objective of the research is to 1) profile threats and understand their propagation in the system, and 2) explore attack surface exploitable across varied attacker profiles.
For any queries, I can be contacted at email@example.com
- Threat Modelling & Intelligence
- Security assessment of the Cloud
- Security risk measurement & SLAs
- InfoLeak: Scheduling-based Information Leakage, Tsvetoslava Vateva-Gurova, Salman Manzoor, Yennun Huang and Neeraj Suri
Proc. of PRDC, 2018
- Protecting Cloud-based CIs: Covert Channel Vulnerabilities at the Resource,Tsvetoslava Vateva-Gurova, Salman Manzoor, Ruben Trapero and Neeraj Suri, Proc. of LNCS IOSEC, 2018
- Threat Modeling the Cloud: An Ontology Based Approach,Salman Manzoor, Tsvetoslava Vateva-Gurova, Ruben Trapero and Neeraj Suri
Proc. of LNCS IOSEC, 2018
- AttackDive: Diving Deep into the Cloud Ecosystem to Explore Attack Surfaces, Salman Manzoor, Jesus Luna and Neeraj Suri
Proc. of IEEE Services Computing (SCC), 2017
- SLA-based Service Selection for Multi-Cloud Environments, Ahmed Taha, Salman Manzoor and Neeraj Suri, Proc. of IEEE EDGE Computing (EGDE), 2017
- Trust Validation of the Cloud IaaS: A customer Centric Approach, Salman Manzoor, Ahmed Taha and Neeraj Suri, Proc. of IEEE TrustCom 2016.