I am a Phd Student working on the Security of the Border Gateway Protocol. Designed in the 70’s, BGP provides core internet communications and is inherently insecure however it is a well repeated fact that it is the glue that holds the internet together and as such is in dire need of security enhancements.
- Internet Security
- Network Communications
- Internet Geolocation
- Initiate Project – Interconnecting the leading 5G research testbeds across the UK
- EasyRes – EASY-RES aims to solve problems in under and over supply of renewable energy sources due to fluctuations in supply and demand.
- DataPlane Broker: Open WAN control for multi-site service orchestration
- The UK Programmable Fixed and Mobile Internet Infrastructure: Overview, capabilities and use cases deployment.
- Ukko: Resilient DRES management for Ancillary Services using 5G service orchestration.